Boll & Kirch is manufacturer from high quality industrial filters for liquids (for example oil and water) and gas.
The Boll & Kirch filters are known as BOLLFILTER and are widely used by the maritime sector.
What makes Boll & Kirch a unique brand is the level of expertise and the solutions for filtration.
Damen Schelde Marine Services can offer original(genuine) spare parts for the martime market.
We can offer all relevant filters for your BOLLFILTER and wear and tear parts such as o-rings and gaskets, seals, screws, bolts, and many other small parts that may need to be replaced within certain time.
To help you accurate and fast we ask you to provide relevant filter type (find all types here below) and the item number as written in your parts catalogue.
Bollfilter automatic type
Damen Schelde Marine Services can provide support for the following Bollfilter automatic types:
- BOLLFILTER automatic type 6.18
- BOLLFILTER automatic type 6.19
- BOLLFILTER automatic type 6.04
- BOLLFILTER automatic type 6.18.3
- BOLLFILTER automatic type 6.18.2 Heavy duty
- BOLLFILTER automatic type 6.72
- BOLLFILTER automatic type 6.64
- BOLLFILTER automatic type 6.21/6.22
- BOLLFILTER automatic type 6.46/6.48
- BOLLFILTER automatic type 6.03
- BOLLFILTER automatic type 8.35
Bollfilter duplex type
Damen Schelde Marine Services can provide support for the following Bollfilter duplex types:
- BOLLFILTER Duplex type 2.05.5
- BOLLFILTER Duplex type BFD
- BOLLFILTER Duplex type 2.04.5
- BOLLFILTER Duplex type BFD-P HD
- BOLLFILTER Duplex type BFD-P
Bollfilter simplex type
Damen Schelde Marine Services can provide support for the following Bollfilter simplex types:
- BOLLFILTER Simplex type 1.12.2
- BOLLFILTER Simplex type 1.03.2
- BOLLFILTER Simplex type 1.78.1/1.58.1
- BOLLFILTER Simplex type 1.65.1/1.53.1
- BOLLFILTER Simplex type BFB-P
Ask our specialist
Our specialists will give you the best possible service and are happy to offer excellent professional advice!
30 PEOPLE WORKING FOR YOU DAY & NIGHT
You'll find everything you're looking for in our parts catalogue, from cylinder liners and cooling jackets, cylinder covers and fuel equipment. Our 30 product specialists are happy to give you personal advice, so you always find the best solution with the best price.
SPECIALISM IN GASKETS, O-RINGS AND SEALINGSET
Product specialist Tim has gained his knowledge on small wear and tear parts in his former job. Most replaced engine parts are gaskets, o-rings and sealingsets for marine diesel engines and Tim knows all about these components. Tim can explain you more about material and how to measure the correct sizes.