The valve seat in an internal combustion gasoline or diesel engine is the surface against which an intake or an exhaust valve rests during the portion of the engine operating cycle when that valve is closed. The valve seat is a critical component of an engine in that if it is improperly positioned, oriented, or formed during manufacture, valve leakage will occur which will adversely affect the engine compression ratio and therefore the engine efficiency, performance (engine power and engine torque), exhaust emissions, and engine life.
At Damen Schelde Parts we offer different types of valves for inlet and exhaust produced in stellite or nimonic.
Need help? Send us your enquiry!
- Receive an answer within 12 hours
- High quality parts and services you can rely on
- We help you with the right execution
- We can import your whole fleet with relevant engines
- We give support on your procurement system
- Specialists in engine parts with 140 years of experience
- More than 250.000 parts available
- European and Asia region offices
- Contact us by email, chat with us or via whatsapp