O-rings, gaskets and sealing sets from Damen Schelde Parts are suitable for marine diesel engines.
O-rings are placed between two parts to prevent passing fluids and gasses. It is an efficient sealing element for static and dynamic applications. In the maritime industry O-rings, also named gaskets or sealings, are the most commly used seals in the world because they are effective, economical and easy to use and replace when they are worn.
As the O-ring is a simple but effective sealing concept there are many factors to take into account when selecting the right seal for the specific application.
Damen Schelde Parts delivers according many different sizes and tolerances and produced in different raw materials.
Often seen materials are: NBR (Nitrile), EPDM, VMQ (Silicone) and FKM (Viton)
The selection of the right material is crucial for the appropriate application of an O-ring. Damen Schelde Parts has all basic materials available with more then 100 rubber compounds. Our specialist can advise you with making the right choice.
Damen Schelde Parts intends to supply according the makers specification or better. In some cases a material is upgraded due to life time. In that case we can offer the standard execution O-ring or a better alternative made from a material that has better characteristics
Search in our online catalog
- For Sulzer/Wärtsilä two and four stroke engines,
- MAN B&W two and four stroke engines
- Yanmar and Daihatsu four stroke auxiliary engines.
- And many brands that are located on the engine such as Emerson-Aventics, Bosch-Rexroth, Trafag, Boll & Kirch and many more.
- Receive an answer within 12 hours
- High quality parts and services you can rely on
- We help you with the right execution
- We can import your whole fleet with relevant engines
- We give support on your procurement system
- Specialists in engine parts with 140 years of experience
- More than 250.000 parts available
- European and Asia region offices
- Contact us by email, chat with us or via whatsapp